1. Chemical Name: Ammonium Polyphosphate
2. Product Code: EcoFlame APP201
3. Equivalent Product: Exolit AP 462 and FR CROS C60
4. CAS No.: 68333-79-9
5. Chemical Formula: (NH4PO3)n
6. Degree of Polymerization: n>1000
EcoFlame APP202 is a kind of ammonium polyphosphate, and it can be adopted for all applications where APP201 is used. Aside from this, this chemical additive has found other applications that it is extremely suitable for, and here are some details.
1. On account of its low water solubility, our product is particularly suitable as an additive to polymers or intumescent coatings for exterior application.
2. This phosphorous-based non-halogenated fire retardant could deliver good flame retardant performance to cellulose-containing materials, such as paper, wood, car’s fireproof cloth, military cellulose materials, etc.
|PH value in 10% aqueous suspension||-||6.5-7.5|
|Density at 25°C||g/cm3||1.9|
|Viscosity at 25°C in 10% aqueous suspension||mPa∙s||≤20|
|Solubility in water (g/100cm3)||% (w/w)||0.05|
|Average particle size||μm||15|
EcoFlame APP202 is packed in 25kg paper bags, and 35 bags are placed on one pallet. The shipping weight is 17.5MT/20'FCL.