1. Chemical Name: Tetrabromophthalic Anhydride
2. Product Code: EcoFlame B-463
3. CAS No.: 632-79-1
4. Equivalent Product: PHT-4
5. Molecular Formula: C8Br4O3
6. Molecular Weight: 463.7
7. Chemical Structure:
1. As a reactive flame retardant, EcoFlame B-463 is able to provide good flame retardancy for unsaturated polyester and epoxy resin.
2. Our product can work as an additive burning-resistant agent as well, which makes it suitable for polystyrene, polypropylene, ABC resin, etc.
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder||White powder|
|Bromine content (%)||67 Min.||67.8|
|Melting point (°C)||270 Min.||274|
|Sulphate (%)||0.1 Max.||0.072|
|Moisture (%)||0.2 Max.||0.1|
EcoFlame B-463 is packed in 25kg paper bags, and 40 bags are placed on one pallet or in Jumbo bag. The shipping weight is 20MT/20'FCL.