1. Chemical Name: Sodium Chlorite
2. Product Code: EcoWatertech Cl-90
3. CAS No.: 7758-19-2
4. Molecular Formula: NaClO2
5. Molecular Weight: 90.45
6. Chemical Structure:
EcoWatertech Cl-90 is a chemical compound with formula of NaClO2, and it has found a wide range of applications in different industries.
1. Sodium chlorite is a strong oxidizing agent, and it is often adopted to bleach textile, leather, paper and fiber.
2. As an effective water treatment biocide, this chemical compound also fits for water treatment industry. More specifically, it is used to carry out pre-oxidation and disinfection operations for drinking water, cooling water and waste water.
|Product||Sodium chlorite liquid (31% or 25%)||Sodium chlorite powder (80%)|
|Appearance||Light yellow clear solution||White crystal powder|
|NaClO2 (%)||31.0 Min. / 25.0 Min.||80.0 Min.|
|NaClO3 (%)||1.5 Max.||4.0 Max.|
|NaOH (%)||1.5 Max.||3.0 Max.|
|NaCl (%)||3.0 Max.||17 Max.|
|Na2CO3 (%)||1.0 Max.||2 Max.|
|Na2SO4 (%)||1.0 Max.||3 Max.|
|NaNO3 (%)||0.1 Max.||0.1 Max.|
|As (%)||0.0003 Max.||0.0003 Max.|
As revealed by the table above, EcoWatertech Cl-90 is available in two forms which are liquid and powder.
a. NaClO2 liquid is packed in 250kg HDPE drum, and 4 drums are placed on one pallet. The shipping weight is 20MT/20'FCL. Or, the liquid may be packed in 1.25MT IBC tank, and the shipping weight is 22.5MT/20'FCL.
b. NaClO2 powder is packed in 50kg iron drum, and the shipping weight is 18MT/20'FCL.