1. Chemical Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
2. Product Code: EcoWatertech Cl-219
3. CAS No.: 2893-78-9
4. Molecular Formula: C3O3N3Cl2Na
5. Molecular Weight: 219.95
EcoWatertech Cl-219 is chemically called as sodium dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC or NaDCC), and its systematic name is sodium 3,5-dichloro-2,4,6-trioxo-1,3,5-triazinan-1-ide.
1. As a kind of chemical disinfectant, this product is able to sterilize drinking water, industrial water, swimming pool, tableware, house, hotel, hospital and public places.
2. This chemical compound can be used for environmental sterilization in raising fish, silkworm, livestock and poultry.
3. Aside from the above, SDIC is also adopted to bleach textile, chloridize rubber, or prevent wool from shrinking.
|Item||Grade A||Grade B|
|Available chlorine (%)||56.0 Min.||60.0 Min.|
|Moisture content (%)||1.5-4.0 Max.||1.4-4.0 Max.|
|PH value of 1% aqueous solution||5.5-7.0||5.5-7.0|
|Solubility at 25°C||0.1g/100g water||0.1g/100g water|
1. Granule: 8-30 mesh, 20-60 mesh, or as requested
2. Tablet: 5g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 150g, 200g or as requested
1. Plastic drum: 0.5/1/2/5/10/20/25/50 kg/drum
2. Plastic woven bag: 25/1000 kg/bag
3. Fiber drum: 25/50 kg/drum