1. Chemical Name: Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP)
2. Product Code: EcoWatertech P-299
3. CAS No.: 6419-19-8
4. Molecular Formula: N(CH2PO3H2)3
5. Molecular Weight: 299.05
6. Chemical Structure:
EcoWatertech P-299, also known as ATMP, is available in the form of liquid or powder. ATMP powder is hygroscopic, soluble in water, and it can be used in winter or severe cold areas.
1. In thermal power plant and oil refinery plant, this antiscale is often adopted by circulating water systems and oilfield water pipelines to prevent scale formation and inhibit corrosion.
2. For dyeing industry, ATMP works as chelating agent or metal surface treatment agent due to its high purity.
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid||White crystal powder|
|Active acid (%)||48.0-52.0||95 Min.|
|Chloride (as Cl-, %)||2.0 (or1.0) Min.||1.0 Min.|
|PH value of 1% solution||2.0 Max.||2.0 Max.|
|Iron (as Fe3+, ppm)||20||20|
|Density at 20°C (g/cm3)||1.33 Min.||-|
|Color (APHA-Hazen)||40 Max.||-|
1. ATMP liquid: It is usually packed in 250kg plastic drum, while IBC drum is provided upon request.
2. ATMP powder: It is packed in 25kg plastic woven bag with PE liner, while other bags are also acceptable.