1. Chemical Name: 1,2-Bis(Pentabromophenyl) Ethane or Decabromodiphenyl Ethane
2. Product Code: EcoFlame B-971
3. CAS No.: 84852-53-9
4. Equivalent Product: SAYTEX 8010
5. Molecular Formula: C14H4Br10
6. Molecular Weight: 971.23
7. Chemical Structure:
Features and Applications
1. EcoFlame B-971 is a non-diphenyl oxide based flame retardant, and it is especially suitable for high temperature applications due to its excellent thermal stability and high bromine content.
2. As a result of its remarkable resistance to ultraviolet, this halogenated fire retardant is often applied at conditions where color stability is a must.
3. Our product is characterized by good thermal stability and low blooming property, and hence it fits for flame retardant systems where recycling is scheduled.
4. This chemical additive is commonly used in wire, cable, elastomer, styrenic polymer, engineering resin, etc.
5. The 1,2-bis(pentabromophenyl) ethane is neither teratogenic nor acutely toxic, and it won’t do harm to the environment, perfectly satisfying the requirements of European Dioxin Ordinance.
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Bromine content (%)||81 Min.||81.89|
|Whiteness (%)||88 Min.||92.1|
|Melting point (°C)||345 Min.||345|
|Moisture (%)||0.01 Max.||0.006|
|Free bromine (ppm)||20 Max.||-|
|Particle size (μm)||3 Max.||1.70|
EcoFlame B-971 is packed in 25kg paper bag, and 40 bags are placed on one pallet or in Jumbo bag. The shipping weight is 20MT/20'FCL.