1. Chemical Name: Hexabromocyclododecane
2. Product Code: EcoFlame B-641
3. CAS No.: 3194-55-6
4. Equivalent Product: CD-75P
5. Molecular Formula: C12H18Br6
6. Molecular Weight: 641.7
7. Chemical Structure:
EcoFlame B-641 is in powder or granule form. As a highly brominated cyclo-aliphatic flame retardant, it offers good flame retardancy at a low dosage rate while having little influence over the physical properties of base polymer.
1. This bromine based fire retardant is commonly used as an additive for plastics, textiles, adhesives, coatings, XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), EPS (expanded polystyrene system) and other styrenic based resin systems.
2. When it comes to high temperature applications, there are three special models. EcoFlame B-641TS is characterized by good thermal stability, EcoFlame B-641HM has a high melting point, while EcoFlame B-641TM combines these advantages together.
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Bromine content (%)||74 Min.||74.2|
|Volatile content (%,105°C, 2 hours)||0.3% Max.||0.2|
|Melting point (°C)||180 Min.||184~194|
|Particle size (%, by 80 mesh)||95||100|
|Purity (%)||99 Min.||99.2|
EcoFlame B-641 is packed in 25kg paper bags, and 40 bags are placed on one pallet or in Jumbo bag. The shipping weight is 20MT/20'FCL.