1. Chemical Name: 1,2-Bis(Tetrabromophthalimido) Ethane
2. Product Code: EcoFlame B-951
3. CAS No.: 32588-76-4
4. Equivalent Product: SAYTEX BT-93W
5. Molecular Formula: C18H4O4N2Br8
6. Molecular Weight: 951.5
7. Chemical Structure:
EcoFlame B-951 whose systematic name is 2,2'-(1,2-ethanediyl) bis(4,5,6,7-tetrabromo-1H-isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione), is sometimes referred to as1,2-bis(tetrabromophthalimido) ethane or ethylenebis(tetrabromophthalimide).
Our product imparts remarkable flame resistance to different kinds of materials, including polyolefin, polycarbonate, elastomer, high impact polystyrene (HIPS) and thermoplastic polyester (PBT, PET, etc.).
Benefits and Applications
1. EcoFlame B-951 exhibits good resistance to UV, and it is a white-colored flame retardant which makes it suitable for color-sensitive applications.
2. Owing to its excellent thermal stability, our product fits for engineering resins, such as polyester and polyamide.
3. Aside from abovementioned good thermal stability, this bromine-based specialty chemical is also non-blooming. As a result, our product can be adopted in polyolefin films as well as other critical applications where good heat sealability is extremely necessary.
4. Moreover, our product also fits well for wires and cables because of its outstanding wet electrical performance.
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Whiteness (ISO)||90 Min.||91|
|Bromine content (%)||65.00 Min.||65.82|
|Particle size (μm)||3.0 Max.||2.63|
|Free bromine (ppm)||10 Max.||462|
EcoFlame B-951 is packed in 25kg paper bags, and 40 bags are placed on one pallet or in Jumbo bag. The shipping weight is 20MT/20'FCL.